Monday 13 June 2011

My Panda is Complete!!

I got to finish my panda today! I was sewing last night, I can tell you now, do not sew when you are tired. Your fingers will pay for it :( I sewed this by hand, it took quite a while. But I am so excited, my Nanna gave me her sewing machine because she doesn't want it anymore, she got really frustrated because she forgot how to thread it and stuff. I can finally learn to sew properly!! I'm doing sewing in school next term too.

I don't have a tutorial for it, I'm not really the best person to be learning from anyway!


It kind of looked like an egg when I was laying the material out. It reminded me of Humpty Dumpty! :)


And this is what it looks like finished. I'm not entirely happy with the way it turned out, but I have basically no sewing experience, so it's the best I could do. I think I started sewing in year 2, just for fun. I used to sew little bags, that was about all I could do so you were bound to find at least 2 little sewn bags in every draw in the house!!


Him/her (haven't quite figured out which yet!) in their new home :) It needs a name...

I'm considering giving it a bow tie, bow ties make things at least 10 time cuter, example:


As much as I'd love to say this is my cat...it's not. I don't have a cat, I have a dog though and he's just as adorable!! He's a bit fat though....

Kels xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment