Saturday 4 June 2011

Dirigible Plum Earrings

The release date for Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 is July 13th, which is still a while away :(
But I had nothing much to do today, so I made my radish (dirigible plum) earrings that Luna Lovegood wears. I've made them before but I think this time was a bit more successful.


I used this as a guide, although I made it smaller, used orange instead of pink, and used a large green bead instead of making them. Also this shows how to thread the wire, which is kinda confusing at first!
You just need some beading wire, some beads (the amount depends on the size) and some earring pieces. Pretty simple really.



These are the first ones I made. I gave them to one of my sisters friends.


And these are the ones I made today. Ok, so they're basically the same, but these ones were a bit stiffer, and basically just made better!! I'm quite happy with how they turned out. I also made the necklace, but I'll post that another time.

Kels xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment