Friday 24 June 2011

I HATE SEWING MACHINES!!

I've got so many things I want to make lately! but I can't do half of them until I can get this flipping sewing machine working!! AAHH!! its REALLY annoying me! Maple and I have decided that we will make scarfs together, and her gran is gona teach us :) Ha ha, once we spent the whole of lunch time talking about knitting, Harry Potter world (which we will one day go to!) and tea! I love my friends!

anywho, its Frankie Friday!! Yay!


and since I'm in such a generous mood, I'll throw in a quote for ya:

Interviewer: Okay, now onto to more unusual questions that I like to ask at all interviews. First off all, if you guys were stranded on a desert island, with no food and nothing to eat, which one of the band members would you eat to survive?
Frank: Wow. Oh man. It definitely wouldn’t be Mikey, because he’s got nothing. I don’t know. I wouldn’t eat Gerard or Bob because they are just great company, and I wouldn’t eat Toro because he’d probably be the one to figure out a way off the island. So I’d probably have to eat my own leg.

I'm so desperate to make something, I'm actually considering sewing a whole dress by hand!! No, I'm not gona sew something small until I get this stupid machine sorted out like a rational person, I'm gona sew a freaking dress. Logic's for losers.

No comments:

Post a Comment