Monday 30 May 2011

What The Hell??

Read this:

This is the difference between Harry Potter fans and twilight fans. I just find it funny that her name is Cullen4Eva, and the best she could come up with was "Deathly Crap".
One of my friends today said that she hates Harry Potter!! I may have called her a bitch... and it may or may not have been her birthday... Happy Birthday Milicia!!  We're friends again now because she said she hates Twilight :)
While I'm on the topic of Harry Potter, here's a picture I found and immediately wanted to go out and buy some paint and glitter!

Turn a normal light switch on: meh, go about doing what ever boring activities you had planned for the day.
Turn THIS light switch on: exclaim "Holy crap, I'm magic", and spend the rest of the day confusing people by trying to move objects with your mind.

Forever hoping that Edward snaps and drinks her blood, soon before making a T.V series where he and Count Chocular ride around on segways...because they can...

Kels xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment